Our values set the foundation for everything we do. They drive us to conduct business fairly and with an appropriate sense of responsibility to each other.
Our Business Ethics policy provides a framework to make good choices, how to be lawful, highly principled and socially responsible in all of our business practices.
This AlertLine is for employees and other interested parties to ask a question or make a report regarding any ethics and compliance matters such as:
- Retaliation or Retribution
- Conflict of Interest
- Inappropriate Behavior
- Unfair Employment Practices
- Environment, Health and Safety
- Substance Abuse
- Threats and Physical Violence
- Accounting and Auditing Practices
- Gifts, Bribes and Kickbacks
- Trading on Inside Information
- Disclosure of Confidential Information
- Theft, Fraud or Embezzlement
- Misuse of Resources
- Antitrust or Fair Trading
- Espionage or Sabotage
- Falsification or Destruction of Information
- Quality Control
The information you submit or any questions you ask will be treated confidentially.
The AlertLine is administered by a third party service that will forward your report to Aspen’s Chairman of the Audit Committee and the Senior Vice President of Human Resources who have been designated to receive information from the AlertLine.
The AlertLine is not a 911 or Emergency Service.
To Ask a Question or Make a Report
You may use either of the following two methods to submit a report:
- Telephone: Call toll-free at +1 877-376-2006 in the United States or Canada
- Online at: https://aspenaerogels.alertline.com